|Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com
Any queries or feedback, please direct them to Admin@EverythingLBH.com or PM us at our ELBH Facebook or LBH soompi forum // Thank you!
The 3-in-1 flour proposal ~Photos: 8ro_king6
Published on September 16, 2018 by eta nick
Source: AGB Nielsen Ratings
Episode 1 7/07/18 8.852%
Translation by DDOBOJA
Mr. Sunshine Roundup: Episode 21
Original Source (OSEN via Naver): 'Mr. Sunshine' Lee Byung Hun gives up on going to America..Remains by Kim Tae Ri's side
Nationwide rating for episode 21: 14.280% (cr. Nielsen Korea)
1. [+6452, -97] The cinematography that makes it feel as if you're watching a movie, the actors' raging, enthusiastic performance, the script and plot development that's deeply resonating and even the OST (soundtrack). I swear, this is really one of the best dramas....
2. [+3913, -55] My patriotism, that I didn't even know was there, was boiling while watching the drama ?? Once more, I would like to thank our ancestors that were independence activists. It's so deafening and heart-aching that even during the scene where Eugene Choi and Go Ae Shin were taking a picture and laughing, I was about to cry ???
3. [+3014, -45] The actors' acting is good too but director Lee Eung Book who makes the directing in every episode look like it's a movie is really amazing.. The final scenes' impact are always awesome!!.
4. [+2369, -134] Lee Byung Hun is really good at acting~ He's cool ??
5. [+1544, -44] It's the best drama
6. [+942, -5] When 'LOVE' turned into 'LIVE'.. it really hurt my heart. Seeing the preview, it looks like he's returning to Joseon, not as an American soldier but as a member of the Righteous Army.. Knowing the historical outcome, my heart really hurts.
1. [+1408, -7] You outlived your wife for too long. Do you know this? You're really good at acting, let's meet again Kim Na Mi-san (t/n: In the original comment, the commenter wrote it in the way Kim Nam Hee speaks his Korean in the drama - it's hard to directly translate that pronunciation so I directly translated it into English)
2. [+1200, -7] I feel like there's no big or small role. The issue is how much you're able to express it. Making each and every role come alive is up to the actor. There's no separate main character. The main character changes every episode. From King Gojong to Lord Go, Haman-dak and more, it's the best.
3. [+674, -13] Eugene~ this is yours, that was intense~ Kim Nam Hee-ssi, I hope do well in the future
4. [+595, -7] When Takashi was escaping, he sent his son off to somewhere safe and seeing how he used his wife as a shield, I was honestly disgusted.. Because he's good at acting, I think that's why I'm cussing more ?]
Translation by DDOBOJA
Mr. Sunshine Roundup: Episode 22
Original Source (OSEN via Naver): 'Mr. Sunshine' Lee Byung Hun ? Kim Tae Ri, separated for three years..Choi Moo Sung dies
Nationwide rating for episode 22: 16.588% (cr. Nielsen Korea)
1. [+12970, -151] My life drama was 'Signal' but 'Mr. Sunshine' is really.. a drama where it's not enough to describe it as a life drama and that feeling makes you emotional - I hope this drama is exported to a lot of foreign countries so that it can expose what kind of things Japan did
2. [+9327, -79] Wow.. When he said, "I'm Ahn Chang Ho" I seriously got chills all over my body.. ?? Today's episode was really sad in many ways -- it's really crazy, ah it's so sad seriously
3. [+6186, -83] Our writer-nim who immediately killed off the villain and not cooly.. Seriously, with today's episode, I was able to feel writer Kim Eun Sook's intention to show the pain of our history that it was really sad..
4. [+5861, -42] It hasn't even been 100 years since Korea became independent from Japan. We can't ever forget their wrongdoings. The members of the Righteous Army are younger than this era's current soldiers... Imagine how scared they were at that young age when their country was already taken from them and they couldn't see the future.. But because we had individuals like them who risked their lives and fought, isn't that why we have today's South Korea? I really couldn't hold back tears with today's episode of 'Mr. Sunshine'. No, there's no reason to hold back tears. For the Righteous Army that fought.. Instead of comfort, I'm expressing it with these trivial tears and gratitude. Thank you very much. I am so proud. Long live Korean independence!!
5. [+4939, -114] I'm going crazy - because they're showing what exactly would've happened in history, I'm getting more mad. Starting from tomorrow, even if it's just my family, I'm going to boycott Japanese products
6. [+2002, -28] Let's not go to Nami Island!!! Amongst writer Kim Eun Sook's works, this drama is the most complete, each and every directing, each and every line, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Ri, Kim Min Jung, Yoo Yeon Seok, Byun Yo Han, and a lot of the supporting actors are really perfect. I wish many people would watch the drama but.. I'm really sad it's a cable drama. It's to the point where I wish this drama was a weekend drama that had 50 episodes.. ???? Watching this drama after watching a makjang drama is really healing. For the people who haven't watched, make sure to download it and watch it!!!! This is seriously a movie.
Original Source (Sports Chosun via Naver): "See you" Lee Byung Hun x Kim Tae Ri x Yoo Yeon Seok x Kim Min Jung meet again in Joseon
1. [+488, -1] I would like to once again thank the Righteous Army and ancestors who passed away while fighting for the country
2. [+257, -4] For two hours, my heart was suffocating and my throat was in pain because it was burning... Just watching is hard but the people in that era...
3. [+209, -0] The fact that this is our history is really sad.... Thank you very much to the Righteous Army who fought for the country
4. [+140, -3] The Japanese bastards and the Seven Jeongmi Traitors were really annoying and thank you very much to the Righteous Army (t/n: The Seven Jeongmi Traitors are: Ye Wanyong, Song Byung Joon, Lee Byung Moo, Go Young Hee, Jo Joong Eung, Lee Jae Gon, Im Sun Joon)
5. [+102, -2] I respect Ahn Chang Ho
I literally got chills when Park Jung Min revealed to Lee Byung Hun that he's Dosan Ahn Chang Ho