|Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com
Any queries or feedback, please direct them to Admin@EverythingLBH.com or PM us at our ELBH Facebook or LBH soompi forum // Thank you!
Clip: Mr.Sunshine Netflix
Episode 1 7/07/18 8.852%
Episode 2 7/08/18 9.691%
Episode 3 7/14/18 10.082%
Episode 4 7/15/18 10.567%
Episode 5 7/21/18 10.835%
Episode 6 7/22/18 11.713%
Episode 7 7/28/18 11.114%
Episode 8 7/29/18 12.330%
Episode 9 8/03/18 11.695%
Episode 10 8/04/18 13.534%
Episode 11 8/11/18 12.792%
Episode 12 8/12/18 13.399%
Episode 13 8/18/18 13.327%
Episode 14 8/19/18 15.626%
Episode 15 8/25/18 12.893%
Episode 16 8/26/18 15.023%
August 26, 2018
"Mr. Sunshine" Lee Ho-jae Angry With Lee Byung-hun
On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Mr. Sunshine", Eugene Choi (Lee Byung-hun) went to Go Sa-hong's (Lee Ho-jae) house.
He asked why he'd been looking for him, but Go So-hong seemed surprised by this. He called Go Ae-shin (Kim Tae-ri) and asked, "Are you who Ae-shin has been talking about? From now on, don't apologize or make excuses and just answer my questions. Is it true that she likes you? And do you like her back?"
He added, "I just can't understand how a Joseon person becomes a Westerner". Eugene explained, "I left Joseon to survive and I became an American to become one. Americans are the invading army, but I wish for Joseon to be safe".
When Go Sa-hong found out that Eugene was of a slavery class, he yelled at Go Ae-shin for insulting him and that it was embarrassing enough that a woman from a noble family had a crush on a man. "You will not be with him even though you get divorced. You're going die alone and lonely. This is the circumstance of your decision".
Mr. Sunshine Roundup: Episode 15 + 16
Original Source (OSEN via Naver): "I made up my mind to do something very bad"..'Mr. Sunshine' Byun Yo Han decides on marrying Kim Tae Ri
Ratings for Episode 15: 12.893% (cr. Nielsen Korea)
1. [+1911, -21] I hope the "something very bad" he's talking about is something we're all wishing for
2. [+1858, -16] Oh my, the journalist is sincere
3. [+910, -26] It's probably going to be him deciding to break off the engagement... He's going to make her into a flawed woman...
4. [+720, -19] Byun Yo Han was crazy in today's episode
Original Source (news1 via Naver): "I made up my mind to do something very bad" 'Mr. Sunshine' Is Byun Yo Han going to go forward with his engagement with Kim Tae Ri?
1. [+631, -14] It's (fun) to the point where you don't know how time is passing.....
2. [+408, -4] From how I see it.... I feel like Kim Hee Sung is planning on going all out so that he can be the one who gets shitted on....
3. [+323, -9] ?? I caught the goddamn second lead syndrome again
4. [+239, -7] This drama is seriously really fun.
5. [+215, -7] My heart hurts so much because of Hee Sung. If it wasn't for the grandfather, he wouldn't been a romantic, handsome oppa who likes useless things. His heart has a lot of baggage.... Sigh ??
Original Source (Sports Chosun via Naver): 'Mr. Sunshine' Lee Byung Hun ? Kim Tae Ri, sad reunion "I want to see you throughout all four seasons"
Ratings for Episode 16: 15.023% (cr. Nielsen Korea)
1. [+2184, -35] ???????? Save Dong Mae
2. [+1102, -32] If they just kill off Dong Mae then they really have no merit. He didn't even work in the righteous army and if he just dies in episode 17 after getting shot then that's really a waste of the character ? Save him
3. [+902, -82] Lee Byung Hun's eye gaze acting tightly grasps the drama's flow
4. [+769, -18] Wow it was really pretty in the palace
5. [+697, -29] Wasn't today's episode a legendary episode? What was with the chemistry in her imagination scene.. Anyways, someone please save our Dong Mae ???
6. [+289, -8] Once again, I would like to thank the independence fighters who fought in the heart-wrenching history
Mr.Sunshine episode 15
I hated you so much. Are you okay?
Art by Ruro ~